How to Recover Deleted Data From Android Mobile Phone 2021
How To Recover Data From Mobile Phone?
We believe that your mobile data has been deleted by mistake or due to some other reason, the necessary data or file kept in your mobile may have been deleted.
You do not need to worry, you may be thinking that this file or data can never come back now, but your thinking is wrong.
There is a solution to every problem in this digital era today. Today we can retrieve deleted data of any mobile phone with the help of software. Data Recover Software.
Recover Lost Data In Android Mobile
In this article, you are going to tell a very easy way that will help you to recover the deleted file and data in your mobile phone.
You may have seen or heard that you can recover the data of computer hard disk, similarly we can recover the necessary data or file, photos, videos, audio kept in our mobile.
Use the methods mentioned in the post properly, because if you make a slight mistake in recovering your mobile data, then your data will be deleted forever.
So, read this post completely and recover the data carefully.
If you want to Recover the Delete Data of your Mobile i.e. Android Smartphone, then you –
Apps that can do Mobile Data Recover in Computer or Laptop have to be installed, which can help you to Recover Deleted Data in your Android Mobile Phone.
How to Recover Mobile Data Step By Step
- For Mobile Data Recover, you should install a software called Easeus Mobi Saver in your computer.
- You have to keep in mind that to use Free Version of this software, you can take Paid Version if you want, but it can cost you dearly.
- After installing this software in a laptop, connect your mobile phone with the help of USB CABLE. After this, you will have to give complete information about the mobile phone to the permission computer.
- For this, you have to open the About Phone by going to the setting of MOBILE PHONE, here you have to enable the Developer Mode.
- To turn on Developer Mode, you must click on Build Number at least 7 times, which will show your developer.
- Now you have to find Developer Mode in the settings, if you are having trouble finding this option, you can also find this option with the help of the search box in the settings.
- After going to Developer Option you have to turn on Option of USB debugging.
- Once your mobile computer is connected, Easeus Mobi Saver will give you some permission or message, you have to fix it.
- After your mobile phone is connected to the computer software, it will show in front of you what data you want to recover. Whatever document you select here will begin to recover.
If your data appears to be recover then you can understand how happy it is, now this process will take more time, it will be due to the size of the deleted data in your mobile because it is dependent on the size of the file.