How To Create Website For Business In 2021 | WordPress Website
Are you looking to create a website for your business to get new customers online? Creating a business website is much easier and you can do it yourself without hiring a developer. In this article, we will going to show you (step by step) how to easily create a business website.
Step 1. Before Making a Business Website
Unlike in the past, building a business website is not easy. By following step-by-step instructions, you can do everything yourself, without knowing the code and without any improvements.
Here is overview:
- Selecting a domain name for your website
- buying hosting
- installing WordPress
- creating a content outline for your business internet site
- selecting a template to change your site’s design
- adding extra functions by the usage of addons and extensions
- help get help and improve your WordPress skills. Create your own website now.
Which is The Best Platform to Make a Business Website?
- The biggest mistake that many startups make is choosing the wrong platform to create a business website. Luckily, you are here so you don’t make that mistake.
- WordPress is one of the most popular and most usable websites in the world. It controls 39% of all websites on the Internet, including the websites of millions of companies worldwide.
- The best thing about WordPress is that you have access to thousands of off-site website products, extensions, and more.
- You can think of almost any type of website without learning passwords. Having said that, let’s take a look at how easy it is to create a business website using WordPress within your budget.
Step 2. What You Need to Make a Business Website
- Creating a small business website will require the following three items.
- Domain name – This will be your website name, for example iwebhub.com
- Web hosting-this will be the home page of your website
- All files will be stored here 60 minutes,
- Ready? Let us begin.
Step 3. Setting up Your Business Website
- There are two types of WordPress. WordPress.com is a solution developed with WordPress.org These organizations are known as WordPress Hosts themselves.
- View full description of WordPress.com and WordPress.org for understanding diversity. Use WordPress directly.
- That’s because it gives you direct access to all WordPress content out of the box. Next, to create a website, you need your domain name and accept WordPress.
- We recommend that you use Bluehost to prepare your website. It is one of the largest hosting companies in the world and a leading WordPress service provider.
- You usually pay $ 14. 99 / year domain names and website ads starting at $ 7. 99 per month. If you’re just starting out, that’s a lot of money.
Step 4. Choosing a Domain Name for Your Business Website
- First, you need to visit the Bluehost website in a new tab and click on the green ‘Get Started Now’ button.
- Then you redirect on next page, you will be asked to select a pricing plan.
- Click on the ‘Select’ button to choose a plan according to your budget and move on to the next step.
- Now, you will be asked to choose a domain name for your business website.
- Tips on Selecting a Domain Name for Your Business Website
- select .com version because users find it easier to remember
- Your domain name should be important to your business.
- If your select domain name is not available, then try adding a location and numbers next to it
Keep it simple, short, and easy to understand.
Step 5. Installing WordPress
- After selecting the domain name, the system will ask you to enter account information, such as name, address, email, etc. Under it, you will see some additional hosting options that you can purchase.
- We do not recommend that you purchase these additional features immediately, so please uncheck them. You can add them anytime you want later.
- Next, you need to add payment information to complete the purchase.
- After the purchase is complete, you will receive an email with detailed information on how to log in to the web hosting control panel.
- Bluehost will automatically install WordPress for you, and you will be able to log in to your WordPress site directly from the hosting dashboard.
- After logging in, you will see the WordPress management area. You will manage your website here, change settings and add new content.
Step 6. Creating Content Layout for a Small Business Website
- Now that you have installed WordPress, you need to create an outline of the website content. A good small business website is simple and follows a standard website layout.
- Just go to Page»Add New Page to create a new page in WordPress.
- Don’t worry about the content, text and images for now. Just add a simple title, some text and some images. You can always edit these pages and add more content as needed.
- Here are some of the most common pages used in the layout of a small business website.
Homepage – This is the welcome page and front page of your website. Add your company name and call to action to your service/product or contact page. Briefly explain why your customers chose you.
About us – Your customers need to know more about the people behind the business before they can make a decision. Create an About Us page to tell users who you are, what your business value is, and what relevant experience you have in the industry.
Services/Products -Create a page to list detailed information about the services or products you provide. Add a title for each service/product and provide a short description. You can also add a price or ask users to contact you for a quote.
Contact Us – This is a page for staff to contact. It will add a contact form so that users can contact you immediately. Additionally, you can add a physical address or business phone number.
In addition, additional pages can be created as needed. For example, you can create several blog pages, each page for any service or product, etc.
Step 7. Choosing a Design for Your Website
- By default, WordPress has templates you can use. If you don’t want the default script, there are thousands of WordPress themes to explore.
- You can find the best WordPress options for your business. If you need more help, read our tips on choosing the right WordPress theme for your website.
- We recommend finding a simple design that looks good and has everything in place. Most of the more functional websites have a navigation menu at the top.
- The home page usually has a welcome message and a button right away, followed by other content. After selecting a theme, you can proceed with the installation.
- For detailed instructions, see the beginner’s guide on how to install the WordPress theme. Each WordPress theme is available in different settings to customize the look.
- Many of these options are found on the Structure »Manage page in the WordPress admin area.
- From here you can add menu options, change colors, add or remove separate sections, and more. Once you are happy with the feature, be sure to click the Print button above to save your changes.
- If you can’t find a theme that fits your needs, you can use one of the popular drop-down WordPress page designers to create a specific plan for your needs.
Step 8. Using WordPress Plugins to Add More Features
- WordPress plugins are like applications for your WordPress website make expert. You can install them to add new features to your website, such as contact forms, Google Analytics, sliders, etc.
- There are more than 58,000 free plugins in the WordPress plugin directory alone. This means that no matter what features you want to add, there is a great chance of finding the plugin.
The following are the plugins we install on each website:
WPForms Lite – add contact form to your WordPress site
AIOSEO – improve your WordPress SEO and get more traffic from Google MonsterInsights (free) – help you use Google Analytics ) Track visitor statistics
WP Super Cache-Increase the speed of your website by adding a cache
UpdraftPlus-Free WordPress backup plugin
Sucuri-Free website malware scanner